Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I am learning Reiki at Home whoooo!


I have been interested in Reiki for some time since a friend of mine went to a Reiki practitioner when she had some back trouble. It seemed to work wonders. I read up a little about it and discovered that it is used for all sorts of illness problems and it really seems to work.


Apparently a Japanese Buddhist monk called Mikao Usui discovered Reiki. He discovered that he could gain the knowledge and spiritual power to apply and attune others to what is called Reiki and that this was a healing process.

I also learned that it is quite possible to learn how to do Reiki and become a certified practitioner but then I didn't really bother following it up. Well blow me but my friend must have remembered how interested I was in it and she ordered me a course from the Internet which trains you in Reki so that you can actually use it to help other people. I have had a lot of people asking me if I can use it with them once I am further on with the course so at this rate I will need to turn the backroom into a treatment room and start charging admission!!

She got the course from the Reiki Master Home Study Course and I must say it really is very good. If anyone else is interested just Click Here!

No comments: