Monday, December 1, 2008

Get me a Slanket for Christmas

I want a slanket for Christmas and I will not take no for an answer! If you don't know what a Slanket is then it's really very simple, it's the latest must have for keeping cosy on the couch or around the house. It's a large blanket with sleeves, hence the name Slanket. The Slanket is a cosy blanket with sleeves and they are arriving in the UK in time for Christmas. And you can buy them through that link. ( Heavy hint to the person who will be buying me Christmas presents)

The weather has been really cold recently and it looks as though it is going to be a long cold winter. The way that the price of electricity and gas has shot up this year it means that staying cosy at home is even more important. I love being all wrapped up in a blanket on the couch but the problem with a blanket is that you either have your arms inside and cosy or if you have them outside say to read a book then they are no longer cosy. The Slanket solves this problem because it has long wide sleeves built in. It's not like I am asking for much because the Slanket is on sale through the above link for around £34 ( its £39 but there is a code to get £5 off.)

I know a certain person reads my posts here regularly so just you make sure that I get a Slanket for my Christmas this year or someone will be cooking their own Christmas dinner!

No comments: