Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Great Party Dresses number one

No Girl's wardrobe is right without a few knock out party dresses that really say wow! look at me. As we are entering the festive season and lots of Office and other parties I thought I would have a look around the web to see what sort of party dresses are on sale and if any have that wow! factor. I am going to make a few posts on this I think over the next few weeks.

The first party dress I found is a 1950's style halterneck party dress for £45 from CX London which really does say wow if you have the right figure. Check it out at the link. The model for the dress has a great figure but I think it's a dress that even those of us who are quite so shapely could carry off. Its a very feminine dress I think and even though it's a retro style dress I don't think that it looks at all old fashioned. Wearing this to the office party would be sure to turn a few heads.

No comments: