Friday, October 30, 2009

I do love my blog really

Has it really been that long since I updated my blog? Things have been so busy in recent months that I hadn't realised that the last time I posted here was in February. Oh my poor poor blog! How neglected it must be feeling. I am surprised it's still talking to me because if I was in it's shoes I certainly wouldn't speak to me again for a long long time. I would expect me to make a long groveling apology and then be very very nice to me by making regular posts and even spellchecking them before I post them.

Luckily my blog is not the sulky kind and as soon as I opened it up it just went "oh hello, where have you been then? " It never uttered a word of recrimination for my lack of blogging. It just seemed please to see me.
So I am going to be nicer to my blog. I'm going to make sure that even if there are lots of other things happening for me that I drop by at least once a week and leave a little post for it. Because I do love my blog really you know - even if I dont show it sometimes.

No comments: