Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas is nearly here

It's the same for me every year. Around September I start thinking that I must make an earlier start on getting ready for Christmas than I did last year. You know, start buying presents much earlier so that I am not rushed, start planning our Christmas and Boxing day meals much earlier so that I am organised in plenty of time. Then BANG! I look at the calendar again and November has already gone and we are into December and I have still barely started.

Of course I am not half as bad as Hubby is. It's a man woman thing I guess. I think I'm rushed if I haven't started by about now but he leaves it and leaves it then about two or three days before Christmas he goes on a mad rush and buys all his presents at once. It's not a fair world though because he of course doesn't have to think about how everyone is going to be fed over the Christmas period - I do. He doesn't have to think about all the small presents that we need to get for nieces and nephews etc - oh no that's left to me.

I tell you he better get me a wonderful present this year and a great big bunch of flowers and be very nice to me!

No comments: